Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now what?


This may be my first free day from the international school. The director was going to call me if he needed me to fill in today. As it is now almost 8 a.m. here, I am going to guess that they have their regular staff back in full force today. I must say that I am a bit surprised that I enjoyed myself as much as I did; it was nice to have somewhere to go when I got up in the morning. I think that this state I now find myself in is a preview of what the summer will be like here; I hear that the city shuts down and everyone hightails it to the coast. And who can blame the lovely citizens of Podgorica? Given that they have gobs of vacation time (the hubby mentioned something about a mandatory 28 days of vaca in the summer alone...someone please tell me if this is true/false!) and this city becomes a veritable heat trap, I would head for the hills (or beach, take your pick) too!

Must....find....something.....to do.........

No comments:

Post a Comment